The AQS-24A contains a laser line scanner that provides precision optical identification of underwater mines and other objects of interest.
What does LLS stand for?
LLS stands for Laser Line Scanner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLS
We have 85 other meanings of LLS in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Amendments Act
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Laboratori de Llum de Sincrotró (Synchrotron Light Laboratory; Barcelona, Spain)
- Land Leveling System
- Language Learning Solutions
- Language Learning Strategies
- Language Line Services (translation company)
- Large Laboratory System (LabCorp)
- Laser Leveling System
- Laser Light Source
- Late Late Show (TV)
- Lateral Line System (sensory organ in fish)
- Launch and Landing Site (US NASA)
- Learning and Life Skills (education)
- Least Loaded Server
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Lighting Solutions (various locations)
- Leigh-Like Syndrome
- Lender Lead Solutions (mortgages)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Libertarian Leadership School (Libertarian National Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laser line scanners quickly measure articles, picking up tens of thousands of points per second, a nd generating huge numbers of data points without the need for templates or fixtures.
Laser line scanners pick up tens of thousands of points per second and generate huge numbers of data points without the need for templates or fixtures.