TEXAS STATE TECHNICAL COLLEGE (TSTC) IN WACO, Texas, developed the nation's first laser electro-optics technology (LET) program in 1969.
What does LEOT stand for?
LEOT stands for Laser Electro-Optics Technology (training course; Center for Occupational Research and Development)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEOT
- Lasers and Electro-Optics Society (IEEE)
- Law Enforcement Officer's Safety Act
- Lifelong Educational Opportunity Students
- Long Eaton Operatic Society (UK)
- Low Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (California)
- Low-Earth Orbiting Search and Rescue (satellites)
- Low Earth Orbit Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Education (continuing education policy)
- Lightweight Electro-Optical Space Sensor
- Left End-Of-Tape
- Learning Experiences Outside the Classroom (New Zealand)
- Laboratorie d'Electronique de Physique (France)
- Laboratory Evaluation Program
- Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
- Lambda Epsilon Pi (coed human rights fraternity)
- Lancashire Evening Post (newspaper; UK)
- Language Enrichment Program
- Large Electron Positron
- Large Electronic Panel