Using Optodyne's Laser Doppler displacement meter (LDDM), the sequential step diagonal or vector measurement, 12 sets of data can be collected by the four sequential step diagonal measurements.
What does LDDM stand for?
LDDM stands for Laser Doppler Displacement Meter (LASER calibration equipment for CNC machine tools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDDM
We have 1 other meaning of LDDM in our Acronym Attic
- Ligue Des Droits Humains (French: League of the Human Rights, Djiboutienne)
- Learning and Developmental Disabilities Initiative (Collaborative on Health and the Environment; Bolinas, CA)
- Learning Disability Diagnostic Inventory
- Local Distributed Data Interface
- Lyman Davidson Dooley, Inc. (architecture firm; Georgia)
- Lotus Domino Driver for JDBC
- Latvijas Darba Deveju Konfederacija (Latvian: Confederation of Latvian Employers)
- Linux Device Driver Kit
- Left Dorsal Displacement of the Large Colon (veterinary medicine)
- l'Air du Desert Marocain (French: Air Desert Morocco; fragrance)
- Latissimus Dorsi Detrusor Myoplasty
- Longhorn Display Driver Model (Windows Vista)
- Lotus Domino Document Manager (IBM)
- Laboratory for Drug Discovery in Neurodegeneration (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Leader Development Decision Network
- Lay Down Drill Pipe (oil and gas industry)
- Lietuvos Demokratine Darbo Partija (Lithuanian Democratic Labor Party)
- Loss/Damage/Destruction Report
- Lower Downtown Design Review Board
- Low Dissipation and Dispersion Runge Kutta
Samples in periodicals archive:
A laser Doppler displacement meter, using a, single-aperture laser head and a flat-mirror as target, is used when the vector method is applied.
Using these volumetric errors, machines can be compensated volumetrically To experimentally verify the theory extensive measurements and testing over a period of six months were performed on a 3axis horizontal machining center using a Laser Doppler Displacement Meter (LDDM) model MCV-500 linear calibration system with a diagonal steering mirror and a 3 "x4" flat mirror target.