Characterisation of bacteria by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation and electrospray mass spectrometry.
What does LDI stand for?
LDI stands for Laser Desorption/Ionisation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDI
We have 113 other meanings of LDI in our Acronym Attic
- Lithgow District Historical Society (Australia)
- Long Distance High Speed (train travel; UK)
- Loomis Digestive Health Specialist
- Lyon Diet Heart Study (health program)
- Low-Dosage Heparin Therapy
- Landscapers Depot Inc. (New Hampshire)
- Language Difficulty Index (linguistics)
- Larga Distancia Internacional (Spanish: International Long Distance)
- Large Document Imaging (construction)
- Laser Design, Inc. (scanning sytems; Minnesota)
- Laser Diagnostic Instruments (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Laser Direct Imaging
- Layered-Depth Image
- Leadership Development Institute (California)
- Leadership Development International (Newnan, GA)
- Leisure Direct, Inc. (Perrysburg, OH)
- Let's Do It
- Liability Driven Investing
- Liberia Democratic Institute
- Liberty Diversified Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS) has been used for several decades to detect biological compounds including proteins.