[FIGURE 15 OMITTED] [FIGURE 16 OMITTED] [FIGURE 17 OMITTED] Field Level Setup for Laser Countermeasure Test.
What does LCM stand for?
LCM stands for Laser Countermeasure(s)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCM
We have 295 other meanings of LCM in our Acronym Attic
- Land-Cover and Land-Use Change Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Lilac Chlorotic Leafspot Virus
- Liquid Crystal Light Valve
- Lorentz Casimir Leerlingen Vereniging (student association, Netherlands)
- Low Cost Laser Warner
- Lake Champlain and Moriah (railroad)
- Landing Craft Medium
- Landing Craft, Mechanized
- Large Case Management
- Large-Capacity Magazine (guns)
- Laser-Capture Microdissection
- Latitude Capital Management (French asset management company)
- Launch Confirmation Message
- Lawton Chiles Middle (Lakeland, FL)
- Lead Containing Material
- Leadership and Change Management (various organizations)
- Leadership Competency Model (various organizations)
- LEAF Creation Method (Escrowed Encryption Standard)
- Least Common Multiple
- Leather Case for Motorola (cell phones)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6) * Restrict the sales of certain laser devices * Amend or enact criminal statutes regarding the use of lasers as weapons, as well as their use against flight operations * Provide pilots with laser eye protection, potentially problematic for helicopters but worthy of research * Train pilots, especially airborne law enforcement officers, in laser countermeasures * Expand and enforce laser-free zones proximate to airports * Educate law enforcement officials and the public regarding the risks improper laser use poses to aviation
Based in Orleans, France, Cilas builds an intriguing and highly successful laser countermeasure called DHY-322.
Wright Lab will use the flexible infrared countermeasure system test bed developed by Loral to demonstrate that open-and closed-loop laser countermeasures can defeat infrared air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles.