INTRODUCTION Composite materials laser beam cutting processing has become nowadays one of the main industrial and research application (Iliescu et al.
What does LBC stand for?
LBC stands for Laser Beam Cutting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBC
We have 280 other meanings of LBC in our Acronym Attic
- Lampe Basse Consommation (French: Energy Saving Lamps)
- Lancaster Baptist Church (Lancaster, CA)
- Lancaster Bible College (Pennsylvania)
- Landover Baptist Church (parody church/website)
- Langedijker Bridge Club (Netherlands)
- Large Binocular Camera
- Large Business Concern (vendor classification)
- LaSalle Bank Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- LaSalle Business Credit (LaSalle Bank Corporation)
- Laser Beam Ceilometer
- Last Best Chance
- Lateral Boundary Condition
- Launch Base Complex
- Laurentian Bank of Canada
- Lavin-Bernick Center (Tulane University, New Orleans, LA)
- Lawn Bowling Club (various locations)
- Lawrence Barn Committee (Hollis, NH)
- Lawrence Beach Club (Long Island, New York)
- Lawrence Bible Chapel
- Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In laser beam cutting process, the thermal energy of laser beam is used for melting and vaporizing of undesirable material.
The laser beam cutting can be successfully used for the cutting different materials such as: metals, polymers, ceramics, composites, high alloy steels and others (Avanish & Vinod, 2008).