org), today announced the re-launch of the Laser Institute of America's Journal of Laser Applications (JLA) (jla.
What does LAP stand for?
LAP stands for Laser Applications (radiation therapy laser vendor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAP
We have 361 other meanings of LAP in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Analytical Protocol
- Laboratory Approval Program (various organizations)
- Laboratory Associates Program
- Lagardère Active Publicité (France)
- Land Acquisition Plan (various locations)
- Land Administration Project (World Bank)
- Language Assistance Plan (various organizations)
- Language for Academic Purposes
- Large Area Processing
- Laryngeal Adductor Paralysis
- Latin America Program
- Launch Assembly Plan
- Launcher Avionics Package
- Learning Assistance Program (special education)
- LEED Accredited Professional (United States Green Building Council)
- Left Atrial Pressure
- Lesbian and Proud
- Lesson Administration Page (various organizations)
- Letter of Adoption and Procurement (military)
- Leukemia Associated Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
of New Mexico) has assembled research from experts in the field to show how tunable laser applications are currently being used in biology and medicine, with detailed explanations of the physics and architecture behind these emerging technologies.
Klaus Loeffler, director, Joining Processes, Volkswagen AG (Wolfsburg, Germany), who spoke at the 12th annual Automotive Laser Applications Workshop organized by the University of Michigan, VW has been working with lasers on body-in-white applications since 1993, with the first production application occurring in '96 on a roof joint.
I recently attended the 10th annual Automotive Laser Applications Workshop held by the University of Michigan's College of Engineering.
energy density) measurement services for small-area detectors like those used in high-resolution semiconductor photolithography systems and other excimer laser applications.
ACQUIRES PATENT RIGHTS FOR SURGICAL LASER APPLICATIONS SAN FRANCISCO, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix Laser Systems Inc.
Nasdaq: IOTN) a Laser Guided Energy (LGE(TM)) company developing next generation Directed Energy Weapons, for the design and testing of ultra-short laser applications utilizing unique features.
GERAILP, the French Research Group for Industrial Laser Applications, recently took delivery of their first LENS(R) system from Optomec(R) Inc.