Motley Crue singer Vince Neil pleaded guilty Monday in Las Vegas Justice Court to misdemeanor disorderly conduct, avoiding a more serious charge of battery constituting domestic violence.
What does LVJC stand for?
LVJC stands for Las Vegas Justice Court (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- La Vega Independent School District (Waco, TX)
- Las Vegas Information Technology (Nevada)
- Las Vegas International Tattoo (military musical revue; Nevada)
- Left Ventricular Inflow Tract
- Linear Variable Inductive Transformer
- Land Value Information Unit (UK)
- Left Ventricular Infarct Volume
- Louis Vuitton Japan
- Low Volume Jetter
- Lothian Valuation Joint Board (UK)
- La Vista Junior High (Nebraska)
- Leroy Vinnegar Jazz Institute (Portland State University; Oregon)
- Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District (California)
- Lehigh Valley Knights (drum corps; Pennsylvania)
- Lektoren-Vereinigung Korea (German: Korea Association of Editors; Seoul, South Korea)
- Lesbian Vampire Killers (movie; UK)
- Limburgs Vastelaovesleedjes Konkoer (Dutch: Limburg Carnival Song Competition; Limburg, Netherlands)
- Livermore, California (Airport Code)
- Ludwig Von Kapff (winemaker)
- Limburgse Vereniging Karnavals Artiesten (Dutch: Limburgse Association of Carnival Artists; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather's scheduled trial on a misdemeanor battery charge was postponed to September 1 by a Las Vegas Justice Court on Monday.
Roger said the celebrity socialite agreed to plead guilty tomorrow in Las Vegas Justice Court to two misdemeanors stemming from the August 27 arrest.
During the 10-minute hearing at the Las Vegas Justice Court, Judge Joe Bonaventure set bail at $125,000 (pounds 62,657) and ordered the 60-year-old to surrender his passport.
According to documents filed in Las Vegas Justice Court, police seized more than 100 tapes from Newberg's home, at least 10 of them depicting sadistic sex acts with numerous women.
Yesterday Strader appeared at Las Vegas Justice Court for a preliminary hearing to determine whether there was enough evidence to hold him for trial.
One visit was to Clark County where staff and court administrators could directly observe Odyssey's performance in the Las Vegas justice court.
9 rpg), pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of DUI-marijuana in Las Vegas Justice Court.