Travel-Intel features a look at Las Cruces, New Mexico as a colorful travel destination in its own right with a line-up of quirky attractions to consider.
What does LCNM stand for?
LCNM stands for Las Cruces, New Mexico
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LCNM
- Large Cell Neuroendocrine Lung Carcinoma (cancer)
- Lewis and Clark National Forest
- Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center (Columbus, IN)
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Park
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail
- Landmark Community Newspapers Inc. (Shelbyville, KY)
- Lebanese Club of New Jersey
- Lebanese Cultural News Journal
- Land Conservancy of North Kingstown (Rhode Island)
- Large Cell Non-Keratinizing
- London College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Lateral Cutaneous Nerve of Forearm
- Lateral Cephalic Nerve Plexus
- Lawyers' Committee on Nuclear Policy
- Local Control Network Processor
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve (Alaska)
- Life Cycle Net Present Value (business evaluation)
- Linn County Nonprofit Resource Center (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Lamoille County Natural Resources Conservation District (Morrisville, VT)
- Lewis and Clark Natural Resources District (Hartington, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arid-Land Agricultural Research Center, Maricopa, Arizona 3 research units * 79 employees Las Cruces, New Mexico 2 research units * 48 employees Fort Collins, Colorado 7 research units * 141 employees Akron, Colorado 1 research unit * 28 employees Roman L.
Denco, Incorporated of Las Cruces, New Mexico has been honored with a recognition by New Mexico Business Weekly in its selection of "25 Defense Contractors.
After I moved to Las Cruces, New Mexico, I transferred my membership to the local lodge, where a banner with the Latin crosses of the Trinity violated all the tenets of Freemasonry.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Frontier Airlines Holdings Inc (OTCBB:FRNTQ) announced on Monday that it is closing its reservations operation in Las Cruces, New Mexico, as part of efforts to optimise its operations in advance of emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
However, there was one problem: the puppy had to get from Wright in Hartselle, Alabama, to the Vallee's home in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
The challenge will take place at the X Prize Cup Expo in Las Cruces, New Mexico, from Oct.
The ACLU recently won a case requiring the city of Redlands, California, to remove the cross from its city logo, but lost a similar case in Las Cruces, New Mexico.