According to Rotante, the firm of Larsen Shein Ginsberg Snyder LLP merged their practice with Perkins Eastman's in January 2006 becoming one of the nation's leading health care architects, which combined with their organic growth created an immediate need for expansion space.
What does LSGS stand for?
LSGS stands for Larsen Shein Ginsberg Snyder LLP (architecture firm; New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSGS
We have 2 other meanings of LSGS in our Acronym Attic
- Lanthanum Strontium Gallium Magnesium (fuel cell materials)
- Larsen, Shein, Ginsberg, and Magnusson, LLP (architectural firm; New York, NY)
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. (Florida)
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Late Stage Growth Obesity
- Low Sulphur Gas Oil
- Large Second Growth Phase (reproductive science)
- Lebanese Society of General Practice
- Lighting Science Group Corporation (stock symbol)
- Large-Scale Genome Sequencing
- Left Stellate Ganglion Stimulation (cardiology)
- London Stationers Golfing Society (UK)
- Lake Shore Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Club
- Lance Sergeant
- Large Scale Gap Test
- Least-Squares Geometrically Uniform Frame
- Landspítali Háskólasjúkrahús (Landspítali University Hospital; Iceland)
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Last Seen Headed (dispatch)
- Laughing So Hard