However, over the past decade the Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation (LNAC) and the Larrakia Development Corporation (LDC) have emerged as important and successful corporate representatives of Larrakia interests in the economic and social life of Darwin.
What does LNAC stand for?
LNAC stands for Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation (Coconut Grove, Northern Territory, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNAC
We have 6 other meanings of LNAC in our Acronym Attic
- Locked Nucleic Acid (Link Technologies Ltd.)
- Logistics Net Assessment
- Lost Note Affidavit
- Low-Noise Amplifier
- Anti-Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Leading National Advertisers-Publishers Information Bureau
- Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Large Neutral Amino Acids
- Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority (Allentown, PA)
- Large-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center (St. Louis, MO)
- Limited National Agency Check
- Limited North American Championships (Alaska Dog Mushers Association; Fairbanks, AK)
- Lough Neagh Advisory Committee (Magherafelt, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Louisville, New Albany and Corydon (railroad)
- Latino Native American Cultural Center (Iowa City, IA)
- Lower North Atlantic Deep Water
- La Napoule Art Foundation (Portsmouth, NH)
- Linux Network Administrator Guide
- Taparoscopic Non-Adjustable Gastric Banding
Samples in periodicals archive:
2002, Saltwater people: Larrakia stories from around Darzoin, Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation, Darwin.
The traditional owners of Darwin, the Larrakia people, represented by the Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation, have collaborated on the work.