RFMD's Leadership in Linear and Large Signal Polar Modulation EDGE Power Amplifiers is Supporting Samsung's Projected Growth in the EDGE Market
What does LSPM stand for?
LSPM stands for Large Signal Polar Modulation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSPM
We have 10 other meanings of LSPM in our Acronym Attic
- Listing & Status of Provisionable Items Report
- Large Scale Particle Image Velocimetry
- La Salle Petaling Jaya (school in Malaysia)
- Lake Systems Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- Laser Surface Processing Laboratory (University of Lisbon; Portugal)
- Left Superior Parietal Lobule (brain)
- Lime Springs Public Library (Lime Springs, IA)
- Linux Service Provider Lab (computing)
- Little Silver Public Library (Little Silver, NJ)
- Land Surface Process Model
- Lego Scanning Probe Microscope (Purdue University; Lafayette, IN)
- Life Sciences Project Manager
- Light Source Power Meter
- Likely Sources of Potential Misstatement (accounting)
- Lista de Soluciones de Planeta Mac (Spanish: List of Metro Solutions Mac; electronic mailing list)
- Lubuska Szkola Pilkarstwa Mlodziezowego (Lubuska Pilkarstwa Junior School; Poland)
- Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board
- Large Scale Phenomena Network (International Halley Watch; US NASA)
- Leading Services and Products Network (vendors)
- Lesser Superficial Petrosal Nerve
Samples in periodicals archive:
POLARIS 3 also leverages RFMD's next-generation open-loop, large signal polar modulation architecture, which is the industry's most efficient transmit architecture.
Additionally, the production-proven large signal polar modulation transmit architecture minimizes transmit current consumption in today's EDGE handsets and provides a technology migration path up to approximately 50% transmit power consumption savings over competing linear transmit radio architectures.