In addition, the board has decided to support the Commission's work on actions related to cloud computing standards and certification schemes; and to identify cross-border and interoperable cloud pilot projects to be set in motion by 2014 in mission-critical areas of business and public life, such as eID, smart cities, eHealth, eEducation, research and digital content services, building on existing large scale pilots.
What does LSP stand for?
LSP stands for Large Scale Pilot
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LSP
We have 332 other meanings of LSP in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Support Processor
- Lackawanna State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Lake Superior Place (Canada)
- Laminar Soot Processes
- LAN Support Program (IBM)
- Land-Surface Parameterization
- Language for Special Purposes (terminology)
- Language for Specific Purposes (Conference)
- Language Service Provider
- Large Scale Photography
- Larval Stage Planning (music group; Japan)
- Las Piedras, Venezuela - Josefa Camejo (Airport Code)
- Laser Shock Peening/Processing
- Last Seen Point (search & rescue)
- Last Summer Productions
- Latte Scremato in Polvere (Italian: Skimmed Milk Powder)
- Latvijas Socialistiska Partija (Latvian Socialist Party)
- Launch Sequence Plan
- Law and Society Program (various schools)
- Layered Service Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chevron's Large Scale Pilot (LSP) steam-flood project is being carried out at the Wafra field.
It is intended to produce concentrate to be utilized in on-going, bench-scale hydrometallurgical testwork, as well as providing additional information to help finalize flowsheet parameters for the large scale pilot plant trial planned for the fall.
Baroness Williams, Lib Dem leader in the House of Lords, said this raised concerns about the large scale pilot scheme covering 14 million voters in four regions.
Jack Ferry, Blockbuster's director of new media, says the chain made its decision only after a large scale pilot test in 57 Bay Area video and music outlets.
CEZ in the Czech Republic and Energa in Poland have announced large scale pilots as the first step towards full-scale installations.
This core weighs in excess of 15 kg per metre, and consequently the Company's geologists estimate that sufficient mineralized core will have been acquired by the end of this winter drill program to provide the bulk sample for the large scale pilot plant trial.
Their pilot plant includes three test facilities which are bench scale batch testing; continuous flow testing that closely replicates a commercial operation with extensive performance measuring equipment; and a large scale pilot plant which operates at a commercial scale.