Founded in 2002, Acsera helps companies successfully monitor and manage large scale enterprise J2EE applications by assuring optimal performance and availability.
What does LSE stand for?
LSE stands for Large Scale Enterprise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSE
We have 162 other meanings of LSE in our Acronym Attic
- Local-Spin-Density (with) Screened Exchange
- Local-Spin-Density (with) Screened Exchange and Self-Interaction and Correction
- Laser Safety Danger Zone
- La Crosse, WI, USA - La Crosse Municipal (Airport Code)
- Laboratory Support Equipment
- Lahore School of Economics (Pakistan)
- Lahore Stock Exchange (Pakistan)
- Land Surface Experiment
- Landing Signal Enlisted
- Language Sensitive Editor
Samples in periodicals archive:
By combining the endpoint defense features of our SSL VPN platform with performance scalability of our firewall/VPN platforms, we can extend the usage model and security of SSL VPN from remote access and extranets to large scale enterprise networks.
Meru Networks designs and develops standards-compliant, highly secure Wireless LAN System delivering voice, video and data for large scale Enterprise deployments.
Enterprise Reliability/Availability: solutions that focus on improving availability, easing manageability, and reducing downtime for large scale enterprises.