draws on extensive beam control experience in programs like Talon Gold, the Large Optics Demonstration Experiment, Starlab, and the ground-based Free Electron Laser Beam Control system.
What does LODE stand for?
LODE stands for Large Optics Demonstration Experiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LODE
We have 2 other meanings of LODE in our Acronym Attic
- Live Ordnance Departure Area
- Love Or Divorce Agreement
- Low Dispersion Automatic Cannon System
- League of Distinctly Average Gentlemen (est. 2008)
- Logged on Dressed As Sailor Moon
- Language of Dance Center
- Law of Demeter for Concerns (software design style; est. 1987)
- Local Defense District Craft (US Navy)
- Line Of Duty Death
- Light of Day, Day of Darkness (Green Carnation song)
- Learning Object Discovery & Exchange
- Low- order Edge Diffraction
- Lodge (street suffix)
- Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch (Swiss bank)
- Lift-Off Debonding Instrument (orthodontics product)
- Light of Day Institute (fictional organization; True Blood)
- Line of Duty Injury
- Line of Duty Investigation (military investigation)
- List of Deleted Items
- Logistics and Distribution Institute (University of Louisville; Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
draws on extensive beam control experience in programs like Talon Gold, the Large Optics Demonstration Experiment, Starlab, and the Ground-based Free Electron Laser Beam Control System.
Its path-finding experience in programs like Talon Gold, the Large Optics Demonstration Experiment Starlab and the Ground-based Free Electron Laser Beam Control system will provide important technical data to the airborne laser optical approach.