A chest x-ray revealed evidence of aspiration pneumonia and a large mediastinal mass with an air-fluid level that caused anterior tracheal deviation, consistent with a possible Zenker diverticulum (ZD).
What does LMM stand for?
LMM stands for Large Mediastinal Mass
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMM
We have 104 other meanings of LMM in our Acronym Attic
- Laughed My Little Socks Off
- Lunar-Mars Life Support Test Project (formerly known as the Early Human Testing Initiative; National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Labour Market Language Training (Canada; refugee integration)
- Lacis Museum of Lace and Textiles (Berkeley, CA)
- Look My Last Tweet
- Lower Manhattan Loft Tenants
- Lockheed Martin Launch Vehicle
- Labor-Management Meeting
- Laboratorium for Marin Molekylærbiologi (Norwegian: Marine Molecular Biology)
- Lao Mennonite Ministries
Samples in periodicals archive:
On clinical examination he was found to have a murmur and investigation with a chest X-ray (CXR) (Fig 1A) revealed a large mediastinal mass which was causing significant displacement of the trachea to the right.
Repeat CT scan demonstrated a small left pleural effusion but the large mediastinal mass persisted; magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) showed cystic change corresponding to a necrotic tumour mass rather than residual active GCT.