The installation, at the disused Curzon Street station at Millennium Point, included a traction engine powering the high pressure whistles, a large hot pipe organ and the "Darkside Bells".
What does LHPO stand for?
LHPO stands for Large Hot Pipe Organ
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Land and Houses Property Fund (Thailand)
- Laser Heated Pedestal Growth
- Laser-Heated Pedestal Growth (crystal growth technique)
- Liverpool HIV Pharmacology Group (UK)
- Laboratory of Human Performance in Health Care (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Lafarge Holdings Philippines, Inc.
- Leading Home Price Index
- Lake Helen Public Library (Lake Helen, FL)
- Lincoln Heritage Public Library (Indiana)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Perivascular Nucleus
- Lake Holiday Property Owners Association (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Lakeridge Health Port Perry (hospital; Port Perry, Ontario, Canada)
- Laramie, Hahn's Peak & Pacific Railroad (Colorado)
- Lead Health Protection Program (various states)
- Legal High Potentials Programme
- Liturgy, Hymnody and Pulpit Quarterly Book Review
- Lauren Hunter Public Relations (Sacramento, CA)
- Longhurst Hardy Plankton Recorder
- Lori Hehr Public Relations (Bellingham, WA)
- Lucinda Hall Public Relations (Brentwood, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Birmingham City Council has commissioned a performance featuring a Steam Whistle Orchestra, Large Hot Pipe Organ, Pyrotechnic Whistles and Fire Horns especially for the opening of ArtsFest.