Histopathology of the spleen in T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia and T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a comparative review.
What does LGL stand for?
LGL stands for Large Granular Lymphocyte
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGL
We have 71 other meanings of LGL in our Acronym Attic
- Langkawi, Malaysia (Airport Code)
- Late Greek
- Location-Guided K-Ary Algorithm (K = number of nearest destinations)
- Low Greek
- Last Generation Korean Killers (street gang)
- Lama Gangchen Kiurok Tsochun (Dutch humanitarian organization)
- Leichtathletik Gemeinschaft Kreis Verden (German: Athletics Community District Verden; Germany)
- Bayerischen Landesamtes für Gesundheit und Lebensmittelsicherheit
- Landstar Global Logistics (shipping)
- Legal (paper)
- Lethal Giant Larvae (tumor suppressors)
- Linearized Ginzburg-Landau Equation
- Location Guide List
- Lown-Ganong-Levine Syndrome
- Luxair, Luxembourg (ICAO code)
- Lycée des Garçons Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Boys High School)
- Leeds-Grenville Landowners Association (Canada)
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association
- Local Government Leadership Academy (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Implications of STAT3 Mutations in Large Granular Lymphocyte Leukemia * Owen O'Connor, M.
Neutropenia associated with T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia: long-term response to cyclosporine therapy despite persistence of abnormal cells.