com/research/n3wjn6/global_large) has announced the addition of the "Global Large Format Printer Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
What does LFP stand for?
LFP stands for Large Format Printer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LFP
We have 92 other meanings of LFP in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Force Operational Reserve Material
- Landing Force Organizational Systems Study
- Laser and Fiber Optic Technology (degree program)
- Low Flow Oxygen Therapy
- Low Frequency Forced Oscillation Technique (respiration)
- Lutheran Foundation of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Low Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation
- Labor Force Participation
- Lake Forest Park (Washington)
- Large Format Photographer
- Larry Flynt Publications (est. 1976)
- Launch From Pier
- Lead-Free Primer (Ammunition)
- Lead-Free Projectile
- Learning from Practice
- Les Figues Press (nonprofit literary press; Los Angeles, CA)
- Library Freedom Project
- Liga de Futbol Profesional (Spanish soccer league)
- Ligue de Football Professionnel (League of Professional Football; France)
- Limited Failure Population
Samples in periodicals archive:
H-P Seeks to Eliminate Competition in Large Format Printer Market; $150 Million in Damages Sought SAN FRANCISCO, Jan.
In the Output Device category, the Canon iPF9000 large format printer received the Product-of-the-Year Award for "Poster Size" output and another for "Textile Printing", while the iPF5000 received the award for "Presentation Size" output device.
Canon will debut the imagePROGRAF iPF5000 large format printer in its booth (#3509) during the Photo Marketing Association (PMA) exhibit in Orlando, Fla.
Canon's pioneering new program has been made possible by the rapid expansion and recent technological breakthroughs of its imagePROGRAF large format printer portfolio, the most significant being the launch of the imagePROGRAF W8400 (44") and imagePROGRAF W6400 (24") pigment printers in May 2005.
a leading provider of office imaging systems, ink-jet technology and digital photography, today announced the introduction of the new imagePROGRAF W8400D dye-based-ink large format printer.
With their new hardware specifications and the inclusion of the bundled software, these new devices are positioned to significantly raise the output and workflow expectations of what a large format printer system can deliver," said Amit Bagchi, director of Graphic Arts Systems Division for Canon U.
The combination of Canon's new imagePROGRAF large format printer with included software packages delivers end-users a truly effective, efficient and flexible large format printing solution.