It can accommodate practically any large format display up to 21.
What does LFD stand for?
LFD stands for Large Format Display (monitor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LFD
We have 76 other meanings of LFD in our Acronym Attic
- Langley Federal Credit Union
- Liberty First Credit Union (Omaha, NE)
- Lockheed Federal Credit Union (Burbank, CA)
- Louisiana Federal Credit Union (LaPlace, LA)
- Live Fire Coordination Exercise
- Laboratory for Fluorescence Dynamics (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Lactose-Free Diet (nutrition)
- Lakeland Fire Department (Florida)
- Lansing Fire Department (Lansing, MI)
- Large Flat Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another advantage that Samsung is touting with the UD55A is that whereas conventional large format displays (LFD) have to be individually connected to the content source, Samsung's solution uses a digital loop system that allows one LFD to connect to another.
Streamline digital ink jet provides the optimal solution for such large format display advertising including hoardings, vinyl banners and building wraps.
The company won an innovation award for its magnetic graphics display system, STIK, which is used by retailers, museums and car showrooms to hold large format display panels in place.
LCD and DLP Projectors Large Format Displays Digital Image Capture Systems Mulit-Media Production Systems Command and Control Systems and much more
The book's large format displays the photos in a way that the smaller earlier series could not.
The company claims that, unlike other large format displays, the use of plasma technology ensures that Plasmavision screens are slim and flat enough (as little as six inches deep) to hang on a wall.
The package includes 25 tablet computers, three wireless access points, tablet cart, interactive whiteboard and stand, interactive vote set, laser printer, conference phone, document camera and one large format display with supporting accessories.