5, 2011, are anticipated to reorganize into a corresponding Aberdeen Fund on October 10, 2011 as follows: * The Credit Suisse Large Cap Blend Fund (approximately $273.
What does LCB stand for?
LCB stands for Large Cap Blend (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCB
We have 109 other meanings of LCB in our Acronym Attic
- Lutheran Church of Australia-Western Australia
- Laboratory Coordinating Board
- Lactophenol Cotton Blue
- Lafayette Concert Band (Lafayette, LA)
- Lakeland Civic Band (Kirtland, OH)
- Lakeshore Concert Band (Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada)
- Laminated Copper Bus-bars
- Landscape Characterization Branch (US EPA)
- Landscape Contractors Board (Oregon)
- Lansing Concert Band (Lansing, MI)
- Laser Controller Board
- Lateral Conversion Bonus (US Navy job category change incentive)
- Latest Casino Bonuses (est. 2006)
- Le Commerce du Bois (French timber trade association)
- Le Cordon Bleu (College of Culinary Arts)
- Lean Concrete Base (aggregate)
- Least Common Bit
- Left Coast Boardwear (California)
- Left Cornerback (football)
- Legislative Council Bureau (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The enhanced asset class lineup includes Large Cap Blend, Large Cap Growth, Multi Sector Bond, Emerging Markets Bond, Target Date, Index, Socially Responsible and Sector funds.
WI Large-Cap Growth ranked #8 for 1 year, #3 for 3 years and #2 for 5 years among 83 US Large-Cap Blend Managers; WI Core Growth and Value ranked #13 for 1 year, #15 for 3 years and #19 for 5 years among 83 US Large cap Blend Managers; WI Core Growth ranked #6 for 1 year, #18 for 3 years and #10 for 5 years among 49 US Multi-cap Blend Managers; WI Core Value ranked #69 for 1 year and #24 for 3 years among 87 US Large-Cap Blend Managers; WI Small-Cap Growth ranked #3 for 1 year, #22 for 3 years and #16 for 5 years among 28 US Small-Cap Blend Managers; and WI Mid-Cap Growth ranked #7 for 1 year, #16 for 3 years and #15 for 5 years among 18 US Mid-Cap Blend Managers.
a diversified, large cap blend mutual fund managed by Shay Assets Management, Inc.
Franklin Templeton Investments today announced that Franklin Large Cap Equity Fund, a large cap blend fund that seeks long-term growth of principal and income, will now be available to retail investors.
Category May 2003 (%) YTD (%) Through May 30, 2003 Large Cap Blend 5.
com/) to a "4-Star" rating within its Large Cap Blend category based on the Fund's 3-year performance history as of June 30, 2002.
New subaccounts are: Small Cap Growth Small Cap Blend Neuberger Berman AMT Fasciano Portfolio Oppenheimer Main Street Small Cap Fund/VA Large Cap Growth Large Cap Blend Templeton Developing Markets Neuberger Berman AMT Securities Fund Guardian Portfolio Oppenheimer Capital Appreciation Fund/VA Van Kampen UIF Equity Oppenheimer Global Securities Fund/VA and Income Portfolio Large Value Fixed Income Franklin Income Securities Fund PIMCO CommodityRealReturn Strategy Portfolio PIMCO Real Return Portfolio PIMCO Total Return Portfolio Phoenix will continue to expand its strategy of strengthening the investment side of its variable products to meet the unique needs of the high-net-worth and the advisors that serve them.