The program was developed in response to demand from large business services providers, including software and hardware distributors, telcos, system integrators, platform and infrastructure providers and value added resellers, that want to quickly and flexibly develop and expand their web services offerings.
What does LBS stand for?
LBS stands for Large Business Services (Bell Atlantic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBS
We have 178 other meanings of LBS in our Acronym Attic
- Low Bit Rate Voice
- Long Beach Race Week (California)
- La Bacheca Sportiva (Italian online community)
- Lagos Business School (Nigeria)
- Laminar Boundary-layer Separation
- Lancashire Business School (UK)
- Land-Based Sources of Marine Pollution
- Landing Barge, Support (US Navy)
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery (obesity)
- Laser Bore Sight
- Latvijas Biznesa Skola (Latvian: Latvian Business School)
- Lauder Business School (Vienna, Austria)
- Laughing but Serious
- Launch Base Support
- Launch Blast Simulator
- Lavatory Basin Stand (British, architecture, rare)
- Learning Behavior Specialist
- Lets Be Serious (gaming clan)
- Licensed Building Surveyor (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sources of funds to subsidize local exchange services have been high price--cost margins on large business services and on access to calls for long-distance carriers.
I'm an accountant with a large business services firm.
For example, a large business services company interviewed for the study sends automatic email notifications to employees to encourage compliance to spending policies and to remind individuals when they miss expense submission deadlines.
Reay, state director, Large Business Services, for Ameritech/SBC.
Low Award as the premier large business services contractor, and in 2000 ManTech received the Goddard Contractor Excellence Award.
Before Sprint, Lauer spent more than five years with Bell Atlantic Corporation, first as vice president of Sales and Service in the Large Business Services unit and then as president and chief executive officer of Bell Atlantic -- New Jersey.
Low Award in the Large Business Services category for work performed at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama.