I read with interest the article on laparoscopic uterine artery ligation for fibroids as an alternative to uterine artery embolization ("Laparoscopic Uterine Artery Ligation Studied," Oct.
What does LUAL stand for?
LUAL stands for Laparoscopic Uterine Artery Ligation (fibroid tumor treatment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Latinos United In Action Center
- Leuvense Universitaire Aero-Club
- Life Underwriters Association of Canada
- Linux User Advisory Council (est. 2003)
- Liberty-Enabled User Agent or Device
- Lower/Upper Alternating Direction Implicit (algorithm)
- Left Upper Abdominal Evisceration
- Lehigh University Art Galleries (Bethlehem, PA)
- Lifers Union Advocacy Group
- Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong
- Land Use Allocation Model
- Land Use and Access Management Plan (development plan)
- Land Use Allocation Plan (USACE)
- Line Up Aviation Personnel (aviation engineering industry personnel placement; UK)
- Left Upper Abd Quadrant (vaccination code)
- [not an acronym] Dublin Light Rail System (Irish for speed)
- Ladies Union Aid Society
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Lembaga Urus Air Selangor (Malay: Selangor Water Management Authority; Malaysia)
- Llano Uplift Archeological Society (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laparoscopic uterine artery ligation may be the gynecologic surgeon's best answer to uterine artery embolization performed by interventional radiologists, Dr.