The vaginal approach requires significant skills, like vaginal ureterolysis and laparoscopic lymph node dissection.
What does LLND stand for?
LLND stands for Laparoscopic Lymph Node Dissection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Linked Local Network (radio show)
- Literacy, Language and Numeracy (education)
- Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
- Lower Limit of Normal
- Local Lymph Node Assay
- Longitudinal Literacy and Numeracy Study (UK)
- Laubach Literacy of New Brunswick (volunteer literacy group; Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lesser Long-Nosed Bat
- Low Level Narrow Band
- Latina Leadership Network of California Community colleges
- Law Librarians of New England
- Low Level No Items Initial Equipment No Accessories Command Materia Only (Final Fantasy VII gaming)
- Lung Interstitial Lymphocyte Natural Killer
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Low-Level Neutron Monitor
- Low Level Night Operations
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Programme (Australia)
- Live Long N Prosper (Dr. Spock; Star Trek)
- Long Life and Prosperity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vaginal approach requires significant skills like vaginal ureterolysis and laparoscopic lymph node dissection, but the abdominal approach is basically the same technique you would use for a radical hysterectomy, only with a slight modification," he explained.