Luang Prabang based <strong>Big Brother Mouse</strong> is racing to build a library of Lao language books so that every kid can have a chance to read in those schools, while international aid organizations like UNESCO have found profitable ways to preserve traditional crafts.
What does LO stand for?
LO stands for Lao Language (language code; International Organization for Standardization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LO
We have 15 other meanings of LO in our Acronym Attic
- Lager Onderwijs
- Lake Orion (Michigan city)
- Lake Oswego (Oregon)
- Lamar Odom (basketball player)
- Landelijke Organisatie (Dutch)
- Landscape Ontario (Canada)
- Landsorganisatie (Dutch)
- Landsorganisationen (central organization for the Swedish Worker's Trade Unions)
- Landsorganisationen I Sverige (Swedish trade union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Mouton grammar library; 38 PL4236 In a technical reference for readers familiar with linguistics at the undergraduate level or beyond, Enfield offers a general overview of the Lao language.
In March-April 2006, participants in 3 settings (Vientiane, urban; Oudomxay, semiurban; Attapeu Province and Hinheub District, both rural) were interviewed in the Lao language by means of a standardized 33-question survey.