Hongke Xue holds a bachelor degree in business management from Lanzhou University of Finance and Economics.
What does LZU stand for?
LZU stands for Lanzhou University (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LZU
- Landing Zone Support Area
- Lempel-Ziv-Stac - Data Compression Protocol
- Lempel-Ziv Segment Quantization
- Large Zenith Telescope (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Lead Zirconate Titanate
- Leopold zur Treue (German: Leopold to Loyalty; Masonic lodge; Germany)
- Local Zone Time
- Lay Zen Teachers Association
- Leucine Zipper Transcription Factor-Like 1
- Leercontainer Zentrum Unikai GmbH (German storage service; Hamburg, Germany)
- Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Bankas (Lithuanian bank)
- Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Konsultavimo Tarnyba (Lithuanian Agricultural Advisory Service)
- Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Universitetas (Lithuanian: Lithuanian University of Agriculture)
- Logistik Zentrum Verden (German: Logistics Center Verden)
- Low Zero Visibility Tower Tool
- Lempel-Ziv-Welch (algorithm)
- Levne Zbozi Z Polska (Polish: Cheap Goods From Poland)
- 1000 (Roman numeral)
- Chief of the British Secret Service, MI6 (in James Bond Films)
Samples in periodicals archive:
cn> (in Chinese) Lanzhou University (2008) <http://www.
The team, led by Lanzhou University, comprising BGI, the world's largest genomics organization, Institute of Kunming Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences as well as the other 12 institutes, sequenced the genome of a female domestic yak using high-throughput sequencing technology.
 Guoju Ye, Fengling Jia, YinPing Wang, Convergence theorems of Henstock integral for Banach-valued functions, Lanzhou university, 4(2005), 102-106.
Reprint requests: Dr Yibo Wang, College of Earth & Environment Sciences, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou Gansu 73000, P.
GOLF PROF Ling Hongling of Lanzhou University says the Chinese were playing a golf-like game using 10 clubs 1,000 years ago.
00 Paperback QC611 Peng and fellow researchers in physics science and technology department at Lanzhou University in China, develop numerical models for the current conduction in single-layer devices, including both injection and bulk effect for both trap-free organics and organics with traps exponentially distributed in energy.
Professors at Lanzhou University in northwest China told Xinhua a dose of the reagent could detect traces of melamine in 20 minutes and would only cost 20 yuan (3 dollars), compared to the longer process of laboratory testing.