He will report directly to Jeff Bailey, President and CEO, Lantheus Medical Imaging.
What does LMI stand for?
LMI stands for Lantheus Medical Imaging (North Billerica, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMI
We have 156 other meanings of LMI in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Mental Health Technician
- Local Mental Health Team (UN; various locations)
- Los Muertos Hemoglobine Team (gaming clan)
- Let Me Hack That for You (UK)
- Liquid Metal Heat Exchanger
- Labor Market Information
- Laboratory Management Institute (University of California, Davis)
- Laboratory Microsystems Incorporated
- Langley Management Instructions
- Language Matters, Inc.
- Large and Medium Industries
- Laser/Materials Interaction
- Last Minute Item
- Lateral Movement Index
- Laundry Machine Interface
- Layer Management Interface
- Le Monde Informatique (French: Data Processing World)
- Lead Market Initiative (EU)
- Leadership Management Institute (various locations)
- Leadership Management International, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The family of gadolinium-based imaging programs consists of: 1) MS-325 (gadofosveset trisodium), commercial MRA imaging agent, currently marketed as Ablavar(R) in the US by Lantheus Medical Imaging and formerly marketed as Vasovist(R), in Europe and other countries by Bayer Schering Pharma.
However, Simon Robinson of Lantheus Medical Imaging in North Billerica, Massachusetts, and his colleagues found a way around this using gadolinium chelate, a substance that is already used to light up blood in MRI scans.
Nordion expects to supply Mo-99 on a weekly basis to Lantheus Medical Imaging.
As a leading provider of radioisotope generators, securing the supply of critical isotopes such as Mo-99 is of prime importance to the success of our business," said Don Kiepert, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lantheus Medical Imaging.
Mike brings extensive pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry experience and a successful track record with global business and marketing strategy development," said Don Kiepert, President and CEO, Lantheus Medical Imaging.
Senior Medical Director, Global Medical Affairs, Lantheus Medical Imaging.
We are pleased to have been selected to receive this important new grant that enables us to collaborate with Check-Cap on an innovative imaging product that can potentially change the way colon cancer is detected," said Don Kiepert, President and Chief Executive Officer, Lantheus Medical Imaging.