pylori infection were treated with a first line regimen composed of lansoprozole (1-1.
What does LAN stand for?
LAN stands for Lansoprozole
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAN
We have 116 other meanings of LAN in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Model United Nations
- Light Aerial Multipurpose Vehicle (aircraft)
- Los Altos-Mountain View (neighborhood; California)
- Like a Man Would
- Los Angeles Music Week (California)
- Low-Activity Mixed Waste (radioactivity)
- Laboratory Automation News
- Laboratory for Advanced Networking (various schools)
- Language Association of Nigeria
- Lansing, MI, USA - Capital City Airport (Airport Code)
- Latin American Network Airlines (Chile)
- Learning Agency Network (Germany)
- Lembaga Administrasi Negara (Indonesian state administration agency)
- Library Advocacy Now (Canada)
- Life Association News
- Line Amplifier Node (Ciena)
- Líneas Aéreas Nacionales (Chile's national airline)
- Literacy Access Network (Toronto, Canada)
- Local Access Network
- Local Access Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phytother Res 14: 1-6 Blandizzi C, Natale G, Gherandi G, Lazzeri G, Marveggio C, Colucci R, Cargnani D, Del Tacca M (1999) Acid-independent gastroprotective effects of lansoprozole in experimental mucosal injury.