Kansas Department of Corrections Lansing Correctional Facility * (100) Lansing Kentucky Department of Corrections Blackburn Correctional Complex Lexington Northpoint Training Center (100) Burgin Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice Lincoln Village Regional Juvenile Detention Center Elizabethtown London Group Home (100) London Murray Group Home (100) Murray Owensboro Treatment Center (100) Owensboro Woodsbend Youth Development Center (100) West Liberty Accreditation Byline Keystone Correctional Services Inc.
What does LCF stand for?
LCF stands for Lansing Correctional Facility (Kansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCF
We have 144 other meanings of LCF in our Acronym Attic
- Low Carbon Energy Technology (Foundation for Research, Science and Technology; New Zealand)
- Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Luton Churches Education Trust (UK)
- Low-Cost Electronic Warfare Suite/System
- Lee County Enterprise Zone (Illinois)
- Lubelskie Centrum Edukacji Zawodowej (Polish: Manitoba Center for Professional Education)
- La Cañada Flintridge (California)
- Lakeland Correctional Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- Lancia Club France (French automobile club)
- Landing Craft Flak (Royal Navy WWII tank landing craft)
- Large Capacity Feeder (computer printers)
- Large Cargo Freighter (Boeing 747-400)
- Last Chance Forever (est. 1978; San Antonio, TX)
- Latent Cancer Fatalities
- Launch Control Facility (USAF Minuteman missile)
- Learning Content Format
- Least Common Factor (mathematics)
- Lebanese Chess Federation
- Left-Center Field (baseball)
- Lemur Conservation Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Years after receiving his philosophy doctorate, Ken Gibson, then president at Donnelly College in the early 2000s, walked into the Lansing Correctional Facility to teach a class to inmates working toward an associate degree.
In addition to the USDB, the city hosts a federal maximum-security penitentiary, the Lansing Correctional Facility, and a privately operated prison called the Corrections Corporation of America.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Next, the Medal of Valor Award was presented to Lionel Barley, senior storekeeper at Lansing Correctional Facility in Johnson County, Kan.
Resch, volunteer, Lansing Correctional Facility Kentucky Robert Forrest, social service clinician, Community Corrections East; Beverly Kay Freeman, youth worker II, McCraken Regional Juvenile Detention Center; John Payne, youth worker supervisor, Warren Regional Juvenile Detention Center Louisiana Mariana Leger, deputy warden for programs, Elayn Hunt Correctional Center Maryland Olen C.
Warden David McKune of the Lansing Correctional Facility in Lansing, Kan.
The inmate was working for Impact Design, a private for-profit corporation operating within the confines of the Lansing Correctional Facility (Kansas).