Sanjiva founded the Lanka Software Foundation, a non-profit group that promotes open source development in Sri Lanka, and also held teaching positions at universities in the United States and Sri Lanka.
What does LSF stand for?
LSF stands for Lanka Software Foundation (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSF
We have 133 other meanings of LSF in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Supportability Evaluation Team
- Life Sciences E-Technology Transfer (Canada)
- Laboratoire des Substances Explosives de Vemeuil
- Low Speed Electric Vehicle
- Lunar Surface Exploration Vehicle
- Law Society of England and Wales (UK)
- London Stock Exchange (UK)
- Liepaja Special Economic Zone (Liepaja, Latvia)
- Lamp Survival Factor (lighting)
- Langue des Signes Française (French Sign Language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weerawarana is the founder of the Lanka Software Foundation, is a member of the Apache Software Foundation and is also a Board Member of the Open Source Initiative.
The project is lead by the FOSS R&D NPO, Lanka Software Foundation with support from the Sri Lankan IT industry including Virtusa that was heavily involved in launching the project during the Asian Tsunami.