The seminar will include a number of main themes, such as, the study of English language for academic purposes, the research methodology for the higher education.
What does LAP stand for?
LAP stands for Language for Academic Purposes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAP
We have 361 other meanings of LAP in our Acronym Attic
- La Plata (Amtrak station code; La Plata, MO)
- Laboratorio Accreditato de Prova (Accredited Testing Lab, Italy)
- Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Laboratory Analytical Protocol
- Laboratory Approval Program (various organizations)
- Laboratory Associates Program
- Lagardère Active Publicité (France)
- Land Acquisition Plan (various locations)
- Land Administration Project (World Bank)
- Language Assistance Plan (various organizations)
- Large Area Processing
- Laryngeal Adductor Paralysis
- Laser Applications (radiation therapy laser vendor)
- Latin America Program
- Launch Assembly Plan
- Launcher Avionics Package
- Learning Assistance Program (special education)
- LEED Accredited Professional (United States Green Building Council)
- Left Atrial Pressure
- Lesbian and Proud
Samples in periodicals archive:
Language for Academic Purposes Conceptually, the idea of improving students' ability to use "academic English" is logical, especially when one considers that, contrary to popular beliefs, immigrant groups are ceasing to speak their native languages and shifting into English faster than ever before (Fishman, 1991; Veltman, 1983).
Age and rate of second language for academic purposes.