Belgacom has multi-language translation needs and leverages on both in-house translators and external language service providers.
What does LSP stand for?
LSP stands for Language Service Provider
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSP
We have 332 other meanings of LSP in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Standards Project
- Laboratory Suggestion Program
- Laboratory Support Processor
- Lackawanna State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Lake Superior Place (Canada)
- Laminar Soot Processes
- LAN Support Program (IBM)
- Land-Surface Parameterization
- Language for Special Purposes (terminology)
- Language for Specific Purposes (Conference)
- Large Scale Photography
- Large Scale Pilot
- Larval Stage Planning (music group; Japan)
- Las Piedras, Venezuela - Josefa Camejo (Airport Code)
- Laser Shock Peening/Processing
- Last Seen Point (search & rescue)
- Last Summer Productions
- Latte Scremato in Polvere (Italian: Skimmed Milk Powder)
- Latvijas Socialistiska Partija (Latvian Socialist Party)
- Launch Sequence Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact that we are the only language service provider that has an employee-based model for its interpreters, rather than primarily using contractors, means we can legally test, train, and monitor them for quality to ensure consistency and also protect patient health information (PHI).
Canton-based Peartree Languages has established itself as a principal language service provider after opening nearly six years ago.
Launched to support translation project managers at language service providers (LSPs) worldwide, the translation management system automates the project administration, recruitment, accounting and customer relationship management aspects of a translation/localization business.
With 2008 revenue on pace to exceed $200 million and more than 1,000 full-time employees, TransPerfect is the largest privately held language service provider in the world.
Named one of top 8 innovated companies by IDC and recognized as one of the Top 5 Language Service Providers worldwide, CSOFT delivers quality-driven localization and language solutions with fanatical customer service, ISO-certified processes, and an award-winning multinational leadership team.
This is the fourth time in the past five years the language service provider has made the list.
Enables Complete Visibility of Translation Supply Chain for Corporate Translation Departments and Language Service Providers MAIDENHEAD, England, October 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SDL International, the leading provider of Global Information Management (GIM) solutions, today redefined the management of translation projects with the launch of SDL Trados Synergy 2006.