9) Thus, JXG and Langerhans cell histiocytosis are both categorized as dendritic cell-related disorders, as opposed to macrophage-related proliferative disorders such as Rosai-Dorfman disease.
What does LCH stand for?
LCH stands for Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (medicine; immune system disorder)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCH
We have 67 other meanings of LCH in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Fitting Function
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Local Density Functional
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Local Spin Density - Vosko-Wilk-Nusair
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Model Core Potential - Local Spin Density
- Local Cerebral Glucose Use
- Local Cerebral Glucose Utilization
- Literacy Council of Greater Waukesha (Wisconsin)
- Lake Charles, LA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Lambretta Club Hellas
- Landing Craft, Heavy (vessel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk ENP Newswire - 17 August 2012 Release date- 16082012 - HOUSTON-A study by a Baylor College of Medicine physician-researcher has shed light on the most effective treatment for adults with Langerhans cell histiocytosis in bones.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] DIAGNOSIS Primary Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the temporal lobe DISCUSSION Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) is a group of rare and diverse disorders defined by the pathologic infiltration and proliferation of Langerhans cells.
Now 10, he has Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis - a disease caused by having too many white blood cells.
2008 ABSTRACT Pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis is an uncommon interstitial lung disease that results from the accumulation of cells known as Langerhans cells in the lung.
Other differential diagnoses would include immunoglobulin G4-mediated autoimmune pancreatitis, Langerhans cell histiocytosis, and other histiocytic disorders.
Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the female genital tract.
Cd1a-positive cells in bronchoalveolar lavage samples from children with Langerhans cell histiocytosis.