Recently, WVU honored Lane by naming the Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.
What does LCSEE stand for?
LCSEE stands for Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (West Virginia University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Life Cycle Software Development and Engineering
- Life Cycle Software Development and Engineering Center
- Lake Condah Sustainable Development Project (Australia)
- Laboratory for Computational Science and Engineering (University of Minnesota)
- Laem Chabang School of Engineering (Thailand)
- Life Cycle Software Engineering
- LINUX Certified Systems Engineer
- Low-Complexity Suboptimal Estimate
- Life-Cycle Stressor Effects Assessment (environmental strategy)
- Life Cycle Software Engineering Center
- Line Card Service and Equipment Narrative
- Lawyers' Club of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Life Cycle Support Facility
- Lions Community Service Foundation (Singapore)
- Low Clearance Split Frame (pipe cutting)
- Limited Contingent of Soviet Forces in Afghanistan
- Long-Chain Saturated Fatty Acid
- Lake Champlain Sea Grant (cooperative program)
- Large Customer Support Group (Sprint)
- London Contracts and Supplies Group