Bill, who worked with her for 12 years as part of the Feral Cat Coalition, estimates that Pupke - pronounced Pup-Kee - saved more than a thousand cats from death at the Lane County Animal Regulation Authority.
What does LCARA stand for?
LCARA stands for Lane County Animal Regulation Authority (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCARA
We have 1 other meaning of LCARA in our Acronym Attic
- Landstar Contractors' Advantage Purchasing Program
- Long-Term Capacity Agreement Pilot Program (New Jersey)
- Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District
- Henry Luce III Center for the Arts and Religion
- Lake Cities Association of Realtors (Garland, TX)
- Late Cutaneous Allergic Response
- Lenawee County Association of Realtors (Adrian, MI)
- Low Cost Attack Radar
- Low Coverage Acquisition Radar
- Lake County Amateur Radio Association (Ohio; est. 1978)
- Lincoln County Amateur Radio Association (Fayetteville, TN)
- Lower Columbia Amateur Radio Association (Washington)
- Las Cumbres Amateur Radio Club (Saratoga, CA)
- Louisiana Council of Amateur Radio Clubs
- Loyalist City Amateur Radio Club (Canada)
- Lucas County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Liberian Community Association of Rhode Island
- Low Cost Active Rotor Program (Army)
- Library Computer Access and Retrieval System (Star Trek)
- Lake Conroe Area Republican Women (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formally called the Lane County Animal Regulation Authority, the new name reflects a transition in policy and attitude from animal control to animal rescue.
Planning program for Internet information; biodiesel and diesel emissions; Highway 126 West projects; Lane County Animal Regulation Authority changes; executive (nonpublic) session.
The Lane County Animal Regulation Authority should develop a better policy on euthanasia, build a network of foster homes, promote the trapping, neutering and release of wild cats and make other changes, the Save Adoptable Animals Task Force said in a 40-page report.
Lane County Animal Regulation Authority can offer reduced prices thanks to donations for spay and neuter services and assistance with adoption fees.
Dogs and cats from the Lane County Animal Regulation Authority and rescue groups will be on hand for adoption.
County animal agency offers tips for hot days The Lane County Animal Regulation Authority reminds pet owners that it is illegal to leave animals in vehicles on hot summer days.
Byline: Andrea Damewood The Register-Guard Lane County Animal Regulation Authority is looking for donations of dog and cat food after kennel employees were forced to throw out the shelter's entire supply.