The Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth works to identify and promote environmental changes that support each individual's ability to obtain nutritious food and engage in physical activity.
What does LCHAY stand for?
LCHAY stands for Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Llansannor Community Hall Association (Wales, UK)
- Longwood Court Homeowners Association
- Love Canal Homeowners Association
- Lvov Center Historical Archives
- Lyon County Horseman Association
- Lyons Crossing Homeowners Association
- Long-Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Long-Chain Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Linear Combination of Hybrid Atomic Orbitals
- Lawyers Collective HIV AIDS Unit
- Licensed Customs House Broker (various locations)
- Little Canada Headphone Band
- Lincoln County Home Builders Association (Lincolnton, NC)
- Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition (cognitive research organization; University of California, San Diego; San Diego, CA; est. 1978)
- Land Conservancy of Hamilton County (est. 1999; Ohio)
- Latino Coalition for a Healthy California
- Lawndale Christian Health Center (est. 1984; Chicago, IL)
- Legislative Committee on Health Care (Nevada)
- Liberty City Hard Core
- Louisiana Collegiate Honors Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth -- Temple, Texas, The Children's Hospital at Scott & White More than 22 other community sites have committed to use and distribute We Can
4) Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth (Lane County, OR) Advocacy for Policy Change: A Healthier Physical Activity and Nutrition Environment in Lane County will hire paid staff to support its volunteer network and drive its advocacy agenda, which aims to prevent childhood obesity and related diseases in Lane County.
She previously was executive director of the Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth and worked for seven years at FOOD for Lane County as the advocacy and outreach coordinator.
Recognizing that this epidemic is rooted in a convergence of forces more complex than "individual responsibility," the Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth is dedicated to changing the local environment to improve children's access to physical activity opportunities and healthful food.
Syrett, 46, is manager of advocacy and policy initiatives for the Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth, a nonprofit group that fights childhood obesity.
Runs/Walks 5K Run/Walk: The Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth hosts the RiverBend 5K Run/Walk on Sept.
A study of the Springfield Farmers' Market by the Lane Coalition for Healthy Active Youth in 2010 found that during the three years of market operation, customers reported an increase in the consumption of fruits and vegetables due to enhanced accessibility.