Lodinsky was sent to Bagram Air Base for surgery, then to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany for more surgery and a meeting with his wife.
What does LRMC stand for?
LRMC stands for Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRMC
We have 9 other meanings of LRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Rate Multiplexer
- Lunar Resource Mapper
- Lauren Rogers Museum of Art (Laurel, MS)
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art
- Loaded Ring Microstrip Antenna
- Long-Run Moving Average (finance)
- Lage Raho Munna Bhai (Hindi movie)
- Layered Reference Model of the Brain
- Lakes Region Management Club (Laconia, NH, USA)
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (Florida)
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center (Lapeer, Michigan)
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center (Florida)
- Long Range Marginal Costs
- Long Run Marginal Cost
- Longview Regional Medical Center (Texas)
- Loxahatchee River Management Coordinating Council (Florida)
- Low-Resolution Medium Energy Chopper System
- Latika Roy Memorial Foundation (India; disability care)
- Lakes Region Mutual Fire Aid (Laconia, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bulk of donated items are mailed to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, the largest American military hospital outside of the U.
Two options were discussed, Interior Minister Malik said: the possible use of an American military facility in Oman, and evacuation to the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany.
[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] CONCLUSION Landstuhl Regional Medical Center strives continually to provide world class comprehensive and compassionate care to our Warriors, their Families, retirees, and all other directed beneficiaries, while maintaining unit and personal readiness to meet the demands of our nation.
He arrived at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center deployed troops to the war-torn nation in 2002.
military's Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) in Germany.
25 at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Landstuhl, Germany, of wounds sustained Feb.
A portion of his skull was removed to reduce the damage from brain swelling, and he was evacuated to the United States Army's Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Landstuhl, Germany.