Senn Westlake Village I am protesting the city's intention to form a landscape and lighting assessment district pursuant to the provisions of the landscape and lighting act of 1972.
What does LLAD stand for?
LLAD stands for Landscape and Lighting Assessment District (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLAD
We have 3 other meanings of LLAD in our Acronym Attic
- Law Libraries Association of Alabama (Montgomery, AL)
- Lifelong AIDS Alliance (Seattle Washington)
- Laboratory Lease and Agricultural Biotechnologies (Madison, AL)
- Leadership Laboratory
- Law Library Advisory Committee
- Live Like a Champion
- Live Line Angling Club (UK)
- Logan Legal Advice Centre (est. 1993; Kingston, Queensland, Australia)
- Lavender Library, Archives and Cultural Exchange (Sacramento, CA)
- Latino, Latin American and Caribbean Studies (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- Low Level Air Defense
- Lower Limb Arterial Disease
- Language, Literacy and Arts Education
- Long-Latency Acoustic Evoked Potential
- Leicestershire Local Access Forum (UK)
- Linking Land and Future Farmers (Canada)
- Low-Luminosity Active Galactic Nucleus
- Law Library Association of Greater New York
- Likes Letters After His/Her Name
- Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Halfpenny Van Nuys I wish to express my strong opposition to the formation of a landscape and lighting assessment district for Los Angeles Community Colleges.
Byline: Michael Coit Daily News Staff Writer A citizens task force has hammered out a proposal calling for citywide landscape and lighting assessment districts that would draw money from all property owners in Thousand Oaks.