Previous experience also includes management training and coaching initiatives for Landmark Education Corporation, grant proposal writing and analysis at Estate Eva Feld and financial consulting with Solomon Smith Barney, Financial Security Assurance, Prudential Bache Securities, Wall Street Services and Moody's Investors Service.
What does LEC stand for?
LEC stands for Landmark Education Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEC
We have 227 other meanings of LEC in our Acronym Attic
- Law Enforcement Bulletin Unit (US FBI)
- Landelijke Expertisegroep Bijzondere Zedenzaken (Dutch clinical expert group)
- Laboratory Emergency Coordinator
- Lafayette Educational Complex (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lafayette Engine Center (Caterpillar; Indiana)
- Lake City (Amtrak station code; Lake City, FL)
- Lake Erie College
- LAMPS Element Coordinator
- LAN (Local Area Network) Emulation Configuration (servers)
- LAN Emulation Client
- Language Engineering Company (translation software)
- Language Engineering Company, LLC (Belmont, Massachusetts)
- LANTCOM ELINT Center
- Laredo Entertainment Center (Laredo, TX)
- Launch Escape Control
- Law Enforcement Command
- Law Enforcement Committee
- Lawrence Education Center (Springfield, IL)
- Layered Error Correction
- Leading Edge Consulting, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
10, 1997--An agreement has been reached in settlement of a lawsuit brought by Landmark Education Corporation against the Cult Awareness Network (CAN), according to Art Schreiber, Chairman of the Board of Landmark.