He is also Editor-in-Chief of the Landlord-Tenant Practice Reporter, a monthly publication for the New York real estate community.
What does LTPR stand for?
LTPR stands for Landlord-Tenant Practice Reporter (public review tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTPR
We have 2 other meanings of LTPR in our Acronym Attic
- Low Temperature Plasma Nitriding
- Long-Term Programme Office (European Space Agency)
- Lower Tier Project Office
- Louisiana Tactical Police Officers' Association
- Long Term Planning Project
- Long-Term Pavement Performance
- Long-Term Perspective Project (environmental research)
- Long-Term Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Ligue de Tournois de Poker du Québec (Quebec Poker Tournament League)
- Land Tenure and Property Rights
- Laparoscopic Transabdominal Preperitoneal Hernia Repair (surgical method)
- Loeffler Tuggey Pauerstein Rosenthal, LLC (now Gray Loeffler, LLC; consulting; multiple US locations)
- Long-Term Prime Rate
- Lower Thermosphere Profiler Radar
- Lufthansa Technik Puerto Rico
- Lawrence Township Public Schools (Lawrenceville, NJ)
- Leadership Through People Skills
- Let the People Sing (Irish music website)
- Liberal-Type Personality Syndrome
- Linear Tunable Phase Shifter
Samples in periodicals archive:
While this closely-watched case is certainly good for landlords who may have lost or misplaced documents of legitimate expenses, this decision, if upheld by the New York Court of Appeals, could be abused by unscrupulous landlords," said Finkelstein, editor of the acclaimed Landlord-Tenant Practice Reporter.