According to report of PTA, Ufone SMS traffic is the highest landing traffic at the Telenor network.
What does LTRC stand for?
LTRC stands for Landing Traffic
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LTRC
We have 20 other meanings of LTRC in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Term Repopulating Ability (stem cells)
- Long-Term Response Action
- Low Temperature Requirement A (protein)
- Laboratory for Turbulence Research in Aerospace and Combustion (Australia)
- Language Translation Resource Automation Console
- Large TRACON (FAA)
- Long Term Research on Agricultural Systems (University of California Davis)
- Left, Top, Right, Bottom
- Long-Term Retained Burden
- Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association
- Language Technologies Research Centre (Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Language Testing Research Colloquium (Center for Applied Linguistics)
- Legal Technology Resource Center (American Bar Association)
- Long Term Recovery Center
- Long Term Recovery Committee (US FEMA)
- Long Term Recovery Coordinator
- Loss Tolerant Rate Controller (networking)
- Louisiana Transportation Research Center
- Lower Trent Region Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Long-Term Rodent Carcinogenicity Bioassay
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chief said he had monitored the whole situation from the tower but had misjudged the timing between the departing and landing traffic.
Consequently, this 2,625ft (800m) at the southern end has been painted green in order not to confuse landing traffic.
Tower cleared me for the approach, and then asked if I could accept a go-around for landing traffic.