Tiger 05 and 16 were given clearance to lift upon receiving the signal from the landing signal enlisted (LSE) as the MC-130s began their turn to final.
What does LSE stand for?
LSE stands for Landing Signal Enlisted
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LSE
We have 162 other meanings of LSE in our Acronym Attic
- Local-Spin-Density with Exact Exchange
- Local-Spin-Density (with) Screened Exchange
- Local-Spin-Density (with) Screened Exchange and Self-Interaction and Correction
- Laser Safety Danger Zone
- La Crosse, WI, USA - La Crosse Municipal (Airport Code)
- Laboratory Support Equipment
- Lahore School of Economics (Pakistan)
- Lahore Stock Exchange (Pakistan)
- Land Surface Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russell's deck division, primarily in charge of each evolution, sends personnel to landing signal enlisted (LSE) school, often months before assuming the role.
Her two most notable achievements were qualifying as a Landing Signal Enlisted (LSE) and as an Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist.