These multi-scale remotely sensed maps provide a means for benchmarking the performance of more complex land-surface models that generate a full complement of hydrologic information, including runoff, streamflow, and groundwater recharge.
What does LSM stand for?
LSM stands for Land-Surface Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSM
We have 266 other meanings of LSM in our Acronym Attic
- London South Learning and Skills Council (UK)
- Logical Structure of Linguistic Theory
- Lake Superior Land Trust Partnership
- Living Strong Living Well (Stanford University)
- LSL (Laurent Salvador Lamothe) World Initiative
- La Scena Musicale (French: The Music Scence; classical music)
- Laboratoire Souterrain de Modane
- Laboratory Safety Manual (various schools)
- Lakeside & Marblehead Railroad
- Lame Stream Media
- Landing Ship Medium (US Navy)
- Lanthanum Strontium Manganite (oxide with electronic condcuting properties)
- Large Scale Manager
- Large Scale Manufacturing
- Laser Scanning Microscopy
- Last Sunday in March (Daylight Savings Time)
- Lattice Solid Model
- Launch Service Manager (NASA)
- Layered Scope Model (for XML and Web Services)
- Layered Synthetic Microstructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team used Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change scenarios and land-surface models for the study.