ST was the first major manufacturer in the world to set up a dedicated 8-inch MEMS fabrication line, to use a low-cost high-volume Land-Grid-Array package and to develop state-of-the-art calibration equipment in strong cooperation with key partners.
What does LGA stand for?
LGA stands for Land-Grid-Array
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGA
We have 79 other meanings of LGA in our Acronym Attic
- Lateral Gastrocnemius and Soleus (muscle)
- Linkage Group 1
- Linkage Group 2
- Legal Guide to Germany
- Linkage Group 7
- Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979 (US Congress)
- L-Glutamic Acid
- La Grange (Amtrak station code; La Grange, IL)
- La Guardia Airport (Flushing, NY)
- Land Grid Array (Intel CPU socket technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on a Land-Grid-Array (LGA) form factor with a footprint of just 795mm2 and a total size of 28.
The Land-Grid-Array (LGA) form factor with a footprint of only 795mm2 is especially suitable for compact devices, e.