Following our highly successful land-based testing earlier this year, RIMPAC presented the perfect opportunity to test our proposed SEWIP Block 3 solution in operational scenarios with the fleet," said Joe Ottaviano, SEWIP program director at Lockheed Martin's Mission Systems & Sensors business.
What does LBT stand for?
LBT stands for Land-Based Testing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LBT
We have 59 other meanings of LBT in our Acronym Attic
- Low Band Sub-System
- Lifetime Breed Suitability Test (dog breeding)
- Pounds Static Thrust
- California State University, Long Beach (usually seen as CSULB)
- Leo Baeck Summer University (Berlin, Germany)
- Licensed Baccalaureate Social Worker
- Chemical Laboratory Technician (US Navy)
- Clinical Laboratory Technology (US Navy)
- Laboratoire Belge de Thermométrie (French: Belgian Thermometry Laboratory; Belgium)
- Land before Time (film)
- Landelijk Bureau Toegankelijkheid (Dutch: National Accessibility Bureau)
- Language-Based Technology (informatics)
- Lanka Business Today (newspaper; Sri Lanka)
- Large Binocular Telescope
- Lawrence Batley Theatre (UK)
- Legs, Bums and Tums (fitness workout)
- Lesbian Bisexual Transgender
- Licensed Belief Therapist
- Linus Benedict Torvalds (developer/author of the Linux Kernel)
- Linux Benchmarking Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Land-based testing will establish X-47B has the ability to conduct precision approaches and to perform arrested landings and catapult launches prior to actual aircraft carrier operations.
The multifunction radar, a segment of the dual band radar, successfully completed the land-based testing described in the exit criteria, but the volume search radar has encountered technical problems with a key component.
This land-based testing process is critical to the exacting reliability that Aegis continually delivers, and will deliver for the Australian Navy," said Orlando Carvalho, vice president and general manager of Lockheed Martin's Surface/Sea-Based Missile Defense Systems line of business.
The land-based testing with HMAS Hobart's Aegis Weapon System continues our enduring best practice of the 'build a little, test a little' philosophy which has underpinned the Aegis Program from its beginning," said Orlando Carvalho, vice president and general manager of Lockheed Martin's Surface/Sea-Based Missile Defense Systems line of business.
This ICEWS demonstration followed land-based testing and further validated the enterprise approach that the team has taken in developing sensor systems for U.
The at-sea demonstration of ICEWS, held beginning in June, followed recent land-based testing and further validates the enterprise approach that Lockheed Martin has taken in developing sensor systems for U.
Additional land-based testing is anticipated to be performed at the Lockheed Martin, Moorestown, New Jersey SPY-1 radar test facility in December 2006.