com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090208/LA67886LOGO) Taking a new approach to their creative process, SUNRISE IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY is a truly collaborative effort for Cracker.
What does LOMAH stand for?
LOMAH stands for Land of Milk and Honey (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOMAH
- [not an acronym] (formerly Life Office Management Association)
- Large Ocean Management Area (Canada)
- Leadership Ocala/Marion Alumni
- League of Mercenary Assassins (gaming clan)
- Letter Of Map Amendment
- Local Online Marketing Association
- Louisiana Osteopathic Medical Association
- Lock-On: Modern Air Combat (computer flight simulation game)
- Low Water-Mark Mandatory Access Control
- Low-To-Medium-Altitude Air Defense
- Location Of Miss And Hit system
- Light Operated Mouse and Keyboard
- Law Office Management Assistance Program
- Logical and Operational Methods in the Analysis of Programs and Systems
- Law Office Management & Administration Report (newsletter)
- Letter of Map Revision (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Law Office Management Advisory Service (Florida Bar)
- Law Office Management And Accounting System
- Law Office Management Assistance Service (Florida Bar)
- Loan Management and Accounting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
If wiser counsels do not prevail, Darfur and Ethiopia will pale into insignificance in comparison to the starvation of the Palestinian people in the biblical land of milk and honey that was promised to the children of Abraham.
Bath Ice Cream is available in 33 different flavors with such tempting names as Land of Milk and Honey and Lavender Lullaby.
``Los Angeles is considered the land of milk and honey as far as public employees go,'' said Jon Coupal, president of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association.
Amid the heavy aroma of Middle Eastern spices and sights and sounds of Israeli culture, it seemed at times that the land of milk and honey had been magically transported to Woodley Park.
Byline: Reed Johnson Staff Writer To Eastern European peasants arriving at Ellis Island, America seemed the land of milk and honey, a country so sweetly succulent you might dream of breaking off a piece and scarfing it down whole.