Byline: Matt Cooper The Register-Guard The state Land Use Board of Appeals has upheld approval for a former Lane County commissioner to rezone 80 acres of forest land southwest of Eugene to build a house.
What does LUBA stand for?
LUBA stands for Land Use Board of Appeal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LUBA
We have 3 other meanings of LUBA in our Acronym Attic
- Lyme Urine Antigen Test
- Lancaster University Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Linux/Unix Advocates/Users (Hawaii)
- Least Understood Branch (American Bar Association project)
- Least Upper Bound (mathematics)
- Libera Università di Bolzano
- Love U Back
- Lubrication Chart (TMINS)
- Lunds Universitets Bibliotek (Swedish: Lunds University Library; Lund, Sweden)
- Limited Underwater Breathing Apparatus
- Loading on the Upper Body Assessment (ergonomics)
- Lowest Unique Bid Auction
- La Union Beekeepers Association, Inc.
- Lancaster University Bulletin Board System (Lancaster University, UK)
- Lancaster United Brethren Church (Lancaster, OH)
- Lancaster University Boat Club (The University of Lancaster; Lancaster, Lancashire, England)
- Liverpool University Boat Club (UK)
- Langsung, Umum, Bebas, Rahasia (Direct, Public, Free and Secret elections)
- Loaded Unit Balance File (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the board doesn't hear the appeal, Gillette could appeal to the state Land Use Board of Appeals, Howe said.
The Oregon Land Use Board of Appeals recently agreed with the Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce and the Home Builders Association of Lane County that key portions of the city of Eugene's recently updated land use regulations violate state land use goals and laws.