Participation in projects: Land Parcel Identification System creation in Lithuania (2002-2003), Land Parcel Identification System and Block Database update in Lithuania (2004-2006).
What does LPIS stand for?
LPIS stands for Land Parcel Identification System (Czech Republic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPIS
We have 10 other meanings of LPIS in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory of Parasite Immunology and Pathology (University of Puerto Rico)
- Large Parcel Incentive Process (community design)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board)
- Life Principles Integration Process (Bill Harris program)
- Lumut Port Industrial Park (Malaysia)
- Lysosomal Pepstatin-Insensitive Peptidase (immunology)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia)
- Lonesome Pine International Raceway (Coeburn, VA)
- Long-Pulse Infra Red
- Low-Probability-of-Intercept Radar
- Land Protection Incentive Scheme (Australia)
- Logic Programming and Intelligent Systems (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Long Pulse Ion Source (Korea Superconducting Tokamak Advanced Research; South Korea)
- Low-Pressure Injection System (nuclear energy)
- Lubbock Paranormal Investigation Society (Texas)
- La Porte Independent School District (La Porte, TX)
- Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine (Oregon State University; est. 1973)
- Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask
- Learning Path Integrated Technique (healing)
- Logistics Process Improvement Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first project will provide technical support for the Ministry and Paying Agency for strengthening of capacities at national and local level as well as harmonization with EU market-oriented reforms in terms of joint market management, whereas the second one refers to providing technical assistance for the establishment of Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS) and inspection of applications for financial support.
24, 2002 GeoMedia-based Land Parcel Identification System integrates with agency's IT infrastructure Intergraph Mapping and GIS Solutions today announced the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture (ARMA) in Poland has selected Intergraph Poland to develop a Land Parcel Identification System for use with the agency's Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS).