Innovative Solution Brings Land Mobile Radio Services to 3G and 4G Wireless Networks HOUSTON, Aug.
What does LMRS stand for?
LMRS stands for Land Mobile Radio Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMRS
We have 7 other meanings of LMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Merrimack River Local Advisory Committee (New Hampshire)
- Lawn Mower Repair Man (forum)
- Legal Malpractice Risk Management Conference
- Lower Minnesota River Model (Metropolitan Council; St. Paul, MN)
- Local Medical Review Policy
- Lower Marine Riser Package (ocean drilling)
- Land Mobile Radio Quality Assurance Scheme
- Le Marchant Regulatory Risk (Guernsey)
- Living Marine Resources Research (various locations)
- Lupus Multiplex Registry & Repository
- Laser Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer (physics)
- Leeds Model Railway Society (UK)
- Livestock Market Reporting Service
- Localized Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Long-term Mine Reconnaissance System (US Navy)
- Living Marine Resources Science and Management
- Laboratory for Multiscale Regenerative Technologies (Cambridge, MA)
- Latent Muscle Reaction Timing (sports medicine)
- Learning Multiple Race Track
- Liberty Mountain Race Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radio and television frequency assignments have changed tremendously in the last few years, placing medical telemetry in direct conflict with higher powered, licensed users in the VHF television and private land mobile radio service (PLMRS) bands.
This acquisition allows LCC to augment its already broad set of experienced engineering resources and retain the most extensive set of intellectual capital in UMTS, HSDPA, WiMAX, spectrum management, fixed network engineering, E-911, and land mobile radio services.
Thompson stated, "SEA has achieved a substantial position of market leadership in the 220 MHz land mobile radio service.
Users of basic land mobile radio services (paging, two-way dispatch, data transmission, telemetry, etc.
Brown said "at this time we are the only company in the world shipping narrowband 220 product" and praised the determination of SEA's employees who have believed in and proven that narrowband has an important role in the rapidly evolving private land mobile radio service.
s establishment of the new land mobile radio service at 220 MHz.
Kreiger, CFO stated, "At the very end of the quarter, the company's SEA subsidiary made its first shipment of its narrowband product for the new land mobile radio service recently established by the F.