Voluntary ex ante transparency notice: implementation of flight inspection aircraft land information systems (lpis) and air defense radar technology Flight verification systems LPIS and RL techniques for ROC Armed Forces.
What does LIS stand for?
LIS stands for Land Information System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LIS
We have 203 other meanings of LIS in our Acronym Attic
- Long Island Restaurant Week (New York)
- Long Island Romance Writers (New York)
- Laboratoire des Images et des Signaux (French)
- Laboratoria in Situ
- Laboratorio de Ingenieria Sismica (Spanish: Earthquake Engineering Laboratory; University of Costa Rica)
- Laboratory Impex Systems (est. 1976; various locations)
- Laboratory Informatics Symposium (Thermo Fisher Scientific; Waltham, MA)
- Laboratory Information System
- Laboratory of Intelligent Systems
- Land Information Search
- Landesinstitut für Schule (German: National Institute for School; Bremen, Germany)
- Landmine Impact Survey
- Landscape Industry Show
- Landscape Institute Scotland (UK)
- Language Interpreter Services (Canada)
- Laser Ignition System
- Laser Isotope Separation
- Late-onset Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Laughing In Silence
- Laughing Inside
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bohannan Huston provides robust geospatial services spanning geodetic and engineering surveying, photogrammetry, remote sensing, aerial and ground-based light detection and ranging (LiDAR), laser scanning, GIS and land information system (LIS) data and spatial database development.
Sivan Design Announces the Commissioning of PLAGIS - Plateau State Land Information System That Will Allow the State to Better Manage its Resources Leading to an Increase in Public Welfare and Prosperity RA'ANANA, Israel, November 3, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Sivan Design, a leading provider of GIS-ERP turnkey solutions, is proud to announce the successful commissioning of PLAGIS - Geographic Information System with ERP capabilities for Land and cadastre management in Plateau State Nigeria.
Copyright, licensing and cost recovery for geographic and land information system.
Corporate Land Inventory Project--This project was initiated in 2006 and is designed to develop a comprehensive land information system for Corporately owned City land and facility assets.
Regulation is the backbone to all other conservation measures--local community action, education, cash incentives, sound land information systems and new markets in environmental services.
With the implementation of LAND, ISC has created a platform that establishes Saskatchewan as a leader in land information systems for the 21st century.
ERDAS and LH Systems are expanded products offered in four ranges of GIS and mapping solutions -- airborne data acquisition, geographic imaging, GPS/GIS, and land information systems.